Exchange and refund policy
Our return policy
Please ensure that:
- The item is returned in its original condition: item is not damaged, contains over 50% of the product, and is returned in its original packaging with any accessories. The condition of the product is determined solely by The Ayurveda Experience on receiving it.
- Return is postmarked within 30 days of order date.
- The customer shall be responsible for any return shipping charges. We recommend using an insured, trackable shipping method.
- Items cannot be returned without a receipt.
- Refunds are accepted or rejected at the sole discretion of The Ayurveda Experience.
How to get a refund
- Send an email to email@example.com, with your order number and a photo of the product including all accessories and the original packaging.
- Once a confirmation is received from us, package the product safely and send it to:
- The Ayurveda Experience, C/O Nataraj Books Inc., 7967 Twist Lane, Springfield, VA 22153 (Within the US)
- Transformative Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd., 1-G Bharat Nagar Estate, New Friends Colony, New Delhi-110025 (other than the US)
- Once we receive the products, we will confirm that if follows the conditions stated above and refund the purchase price (excluding delivery charges) to you using the original payment method.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account. Contact your bank, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and still haven't received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org